Perfect for beach lovers, this Comporta beach villa has charming and luxurious indoor-outdoor living spaces built around a heated pool, located just a short walk away to Pego beach.
Designed for chilling-out with family or friends, Lavandula II is a delightful luxury vacation villa with views over a rural landscape of wildflowers, cucumber, tomatoes and melon fields, situated very close to the beaches of Pego and Carvalhal. For multi-generational families, the villa can rent be together with Lavandula I for 10 guests, located right next door.
At the centre of this property, the landscaped garden is haven of scented and colourful plants with a decked pathway taking you all around and connecting the three separate Comporta style buildings. The main house hosts the social areas and has stylish interiors with high-beamed ceilings opening onto decked terraces for eating “al fresco”; whilst two cabanas each house 2 en-suite bedrooms, one of them also enjoying a with a roof terrace. The swimming pool is surrounded by a decked terrace and has a large built-in sunbathing sofa. Specially designed for enjoying the long summer days, there is a spacious outdoor living room in the centre of the garden, with a trickling fountain nearby adding to the peaceful setting. The grounds are flood lit at night.
Lavandula II is equipped with mod cons such as Wi-Fi and Apple TV, as well as having ceiling fans and mosquito netting on all the doors and windows. A choice of board games, table tennis and bikes are available for guests to use.
Comporta’s barefoot chic atmosphere is considered one of the best holiday destinations in Europe. A 10-minute rural walk will take you to Pego beach or you can explore the area by bike. You can enjoy a game of table tennis at the villa, learn to surf at the local school on Carvalhal beach, or go horse riding at “Cavalos na Areia”. Comporta village with its hippy-chic shops and a wider range of restaurants is located 11 kms drive away.
WARNING NOTES: Due to some unprotected drops from exterior terraces and stairs, young children need to be supervised!
- Main House – Guest WC & open plan kitchen, dining room and living room with fireplace – this room opens onto various terraces for breakfast or dining outdoors with a fireplace, as well a shaded chill-out outdoor day bed.
- Covered Terrace – Spacious outdoor thatched living room with fireplace.
- Cabana 1 – Twin bedroom (2 beds of 90×200 cms which can be made up as a double) with en-suite shower bathroom (walk-in rain shower). Double bedroom (bed of 160×200 cms) with en-suite shower bathroom (walk-in rain shower) – this cabana would particularly suit a couple with young children as the rooms are connected via the bathrooms. Shaded chill-out outdoor day bed.
- Cabana 2 – Double bedroom (bed of 160×200 cms) with en-suite shower bathroom (walk-in rain shower). Master bedroom (double bed of 1,80×2 metres) with en-suite bathroom (bathtub with handheld & rain shower), as well as an outdoor shower – this room opens up onto a shaded chill-out outdoor day bed. Roof terrace.
- Bedroom & bathroom linen is changed once a week
- Baby cot (w/linen) & high chair on request, free of charge
- Hairdryers provided
- Free WiFi available in the main social areas
- Apple TV & Ipod Docking & Printer
- Ceiling fans and mosquito netting on all the doors and windows
- Kitchen equipment with electric cooker & oven, fridge & freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, blender, dishwasher plus an air-conditioned larder
- Swimming pool (13×4 metres & 1,50metres deep) w/roman steps & electric cover; poolside furniture & towels provided every 2/3 days; pool heating included as required
- BBQ/outdoor fireplaces
- A range of board games & table tennis are available for guests to use as well as the owners personal bikes (including 2 electric), but guests must sign a disclaimer to use
- Keeping the villa cool there are ceiling fans in the communal areas and bedrooms as well as mosquito netting on all the doors and windows, so that they can be left open; whilst logs are supplied to use on open fireplaces in the colder months
- Electric gate & private parking for 2 cars
- Daily Housekeeping (4 hours p/day, Mondays to Saturdays)
- Garden & Pool Maintenance once a week
- Basic welcome hamper supplied on arrival (drinking water, wine, milk, coffee, tea, bread, honey, sugar, salt & pepper, local cheese, seasonal fruit, guest soaps & lavatory paper, essential cleaning products such as washing up liquid, dishwasher & washing machine detergents, spare electrical bulbs, candles & matches, mosquito repellent, charcoal for barbeque use)
- Personal laundry
- Extra cleaning
- Cook service & food shopping
- Praia do Pego (beach): 1,5 kms
- Praia do Carvalhal (beach): 1,6 kms
- Carvalhal Village (basic cafés, restaurants & bars, supermarkets & small shops selling freshly caught fish & locally grown vegetables): 1,8 kms
- Comporta (trendy shops, restaurants & other basic services): 11 kms
- Grandola (nearest hyper market): 25 kms
- Troia Golf Course: 25 kms
- Alcacer do Sal: 35 kms
- Lisbon Airport: 135 kms
13 July – 7 September: €12,500 p/week
15 June – 13 July & 7 – 28 September: €10,000 p/week
Other Periods. €6,875 p/week
2020 EARLY BIRD SPECIAL OFFER: 2019 rates apply for 2020 bookings confirmed with deposit paid by 31st of August 2019 (High Season excluded)
- Two week rentals preferred between 27 July – 24 August & 1 week minimum rental applies other periods; Saturday change-overs preferred
- Extra services on request, are subject to availability and should be booked well in advance especially in high season
- Check-in after 16:00 hours; check-out before 10:00 hours
- No smoking (outdoor only) & no pets
- Parties for more than extra capacity on request
- 30% non-refundable rental deposit required to reserve the property
- Balance due 6 weeks prior to start date of rental
- Security deposit of €3,000 to be paid in advance of rental; in exceptional cases & when pre-arranged, the security deposit can be paid at the property – this amount minus any applicable charges is refundable at the end of the holi