Perfect for beach lovers, this Comporta beach villa has charming and luxurious indoor-outdoor living spaces built around a heated pool, located just a short walk away to Pego beach.
Designed for chilling-out with family or friends, Lavandula II is a delightful luxury vacation villa with views over a rural landscape of wildflowers, cucumber, tomatoes and melon fields, situated very close to the beaches of Pego and Carvalhal. For multi-generational families, the villa can rent be together with Lavandula I for 10 guests, located right next door.
At the centre of this property, the landscaped garden is haven of scented and colourful plants with a decked pathway taking you all around and connecting the three separate Comporta style buildings. The main house hosts the social areas and has stylish interiors with high-beamed ceilings opening onto a thatched terrace for eating “al fresco”; whilst two cabanas each house 2 en-suite bedrooms, one of them also enjoying a roof terrace. The swimming pool is surrounded by a decked terrace and has a large built-in sunbathing sofa. Specially designed for enjoying the long summer days, there is also a spacious thatched outdoor living room, with a trickling fountain nearby adding to the peaceful setting. The grounds are flood lit at night.
Lavandula II is equipped with mod cons such as Wi-Fi and Apple TV, as well as having ceiling fans and mosquito netting on all the doors and windows. A choice of board games and table tennis are available for guests to use.
Comporta’s barefoot chic atmosphere is considered one of the best holiday destinations in Europe. A 10-minute rural walk will take you to Pego beach or you can explore the area by bike. You can enjoy a game of table tennis at the villa, learn to surf at the local school on Carvalhal beach, or go horse riding at “Cavalos na Areia”. Comporta village with its hippy-chic shops and a wider range of restaurants is located 11 kms drive away.
WARNING NOTES: Due to some unprotected drops from exterior terraces and stairs, young children need to be supervised.
- Main House – Guest WC & open plan kitchen, dining and living room with fireplace – this room opens onto a thatched terrace for dining outdoors with a fireplace, as well a shaded chill-out outdoor day bed.
- Outdoor Living – Spacious outdoor thatched living room with fireplace.
- Cabana 1 – Twin bedroom (2 beds of 90×200 cms which can be made up as a double) with en-suite shower bathroom (walk-in rain shower). Double bedroom (bed of 160×200 cms) with en-suite shower bathroom (walk-in rain shower) – this cabana would particularly suit a couple with young children as the rooms are connected via the bathrooms. Shaded chill-out outdoor day bed.
- Cabana 2 – Double bedroom (bed of 160×200 cms) with en-suite shower bathroom (walk-in rain shower). Master bedroom (double bed of 1,80×2 metres) with en-suite bathroom (bathtub with handheld & rain shower), as well as an outdoor shower – this room opens up onto a shaded chill-out outdoor day bed. Roof terrace.
- Bedroom & bathroom linen is changed once a week
- Baby cot (w/linen) & high chair on request, free of charge
- Hairdryers provided
- Free WiFi available in the main social areas
- Apple TV & Ipod Docking & Printer
- Ceiling fans and mosquito netting on all the doors and windows
- Kitchen equipment with electric cooker & oven, fridge & freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, blender, dishwasher plus an air-conditioned larder
- Swimming pool (13×4 metres & 1,50metres deep) w/roman steps & electric cover; poolside furniture & towels provided every 2/3 days; pool heating included as required with electric cover
- BBQ/outdoor fireplaces
- A range of board games & table tennis are available for guests to use
- Keeping the villa cool there are ceiling fans in the communal areas and bedrooms as well as mosquito netting on all the doors and windows, so that they can be left open; whilst logs are supplied to use on open fireplaces in the colder months
- Electric gate & private parking for 2 cars
- Meet & Greet + Daily Housekeeping (4 hours p/day, Mondays to Saturdays)
- Garden & Pool Maintenance once a week
- Basic welcome hamper supplied on arrival (drinking water, wine, milk, coffee, tea, bread, honey, sugar, salt & pepper, local cheese, seasonal fruit, guest soaps & lavatory paper, essential cleaning products such as washing up liquid, dishwasher & washing machine detergents, spare electrical bulbs, candles & matches, mosquito repellent, charcoal for barbeque use)
- Concierge Services
- Personal Laundry
- Extra Cleaning
- Cook Service & Food Shopping
- Extra Bike Hire
- Praia do Pego (beach): 1,5 kms
- Praia do Carvalhal (beach): 1,6 kms
- Carvalhal Village (basic cafés, restaurants & bars, supermarkets & small shops selling freshly caught fish & locally grown vegetables): 1,8 kms
- Comporta (trendy shops, restaurants & other basic services): 11 kms
- Grandola (nearest hyper market): 25 kms
- Troia Golf Course: 25 kms
- Alcacer do Sal: 35 kms
- Lisbon Airport: 135 kms
2021 & 2022 RENTAL PRICES IN EUROS
15 July – 14 September: €12,500 p/week
15 June – 14 July & 15 – 30 September: €10,000 p/week
Other Periods: €7,000 p/week
- Minimum 1-week rentals apply with Saturday changeovers preferred
- Check-in after 16:00 hours & check-out before 10:00 hours
- No parties for more than full capacity, not pets & strictly no smoking indoors (penalty equal to security deposit)
- Extra services are subject to availability and should be booked well in advance especially in high season; no credit cards accepted locally, only cash
- Non-refundable rental deposit of 30% required to reserve the property
- Rental balance due 6 weeks prior to start date of rental
- Security deposit of €3,000 to be paid in advance of rental; in exceptional cases & when pre-arranged, the security deposit can be paid at the property – this amount minus any applicable charges is refundable at the end of the holiday
Please complete this form with your basic requirements. We aim to respond all enquiries within 24 hours; a bit longer if your request arrives over a weekend.
Alternatively, if you want to provide more detailed information regarding your requirements, please e-mail us: email@example.com