A stylish design villa for relaxed living with a panoramic rooftop terrace and heated pool, located just a short walk to the beach.
If you love sand, sea and sunsets, the very stylish Beach Villa at Comporta is just the place for your next holiday rental in Portugal. The villa is positioned on top of a sand dune facing west towards the setting sun and is located within a 5-minute walk to Pego beach. From the rooftop panoramic terrace with swimming pool (which can be heated) you can enjoy distant views of the Arrabida hills just south of Lisbon, or at night you might be tempted to do some stargazing whilst sipping a chilled glass of wine and listening to the sound of waves!
This contemporary holiday villa has floor-to-ceiling windows and look-at-me furniture setting the tone, built around a central courtyard for outdoor dining. The property was refurbished in the Spring of 2022. The interiors of the Beach Villa total 310 sq meters all on one level with 5 bedrooms and open plan areas for relaxed and elegant living. A private walkway around the villa is planted to either side with prairie flowers and leads to a playground area and the roof terrace with pool – all designed to blend in with the villa’s setting.
The main access to the beach runs immediately in front of the villa, and Comporta village with its hippy-chic atmosphere is 14 kms drive away.
This property is featured in Conde Nast Traveller’s article “Comporta, Portugal’s Best Secret Beach Spot“!
WARNING NOTES: Due to some unprotected drops from exterior terraces and staircases, this villa is not suited for very young children – if accepted (on request) they must be supervised.
- Entrance hall & guest WC
- TV room & sitting room – these two rooms have all-glass French windows with wooden shutters & share a double fireplace, opening onto a long west facing terrace (no railings)
- Master 4-poster double bedroom (bed of 1,80×2 meters), opening onto the west facing terrace (shared w/ sitting room), with an en-suite bathroom & separate shower and fitted with air-conditioning
- 2 double bedrooms (bed of 1,60×2 meters each), both with doors to exterior, fitted with air conditioning & sharing a shower bathroom (it is also possible to have one of these rooms set up as twin bedroom instead)
- Double bedroom (bed of 1,60×2 meters), with en-suite shower bathroom, opening onto the rear terrace
- Larder & Kitchen with central work island & with open plan dining area
- Double bedroom (bed of 1,60×2 meters), with a separate bathroom, opening onto the rear terrace
- Central courtyard for outdoor dining
- The all enclosed rear terrace is a safe play area for children & has access to the laundry room
- Bedroom & bathroom linen is changed once a week; one of the double bedrooms can be made up as a twin beds instead on request
- One of the twin bedrooms can be made into doubles on request
- The property is fitted with mosquito nets all around allowing for the windows to be open at night; air conditioning is fitted in 3 of the bedrooms
- Baby cot (w/linen) & high chair on request, free of charge
- Hairdryers provided
- Cable TV, DVD Player & Bluetooth Radio
- Free WiFi available throughout
- Board games & cards available
- Kitchen equipment includes electric oven/hotpoint hob, microwave, toastie maker, kettle, coffee machine & Nespresso machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer
- Fully equipped laundry room includes washing machine & dryer
- Lap swimming pool w/roman steps (15 x 2,50 meters, all one depth 1,35 meters); poolside shade & sun loungers available; pool towels x 1 p/guest p/week provided
- Children’s playground
- The housekeeper cleans the villa for 2 hours p/day Monday to Friday (except public holidays): her primary job is to clean the bedrooms, bathrooms & public areas once a day. Not included: washing of guest’s personal clothes, dishwashing or extra bed linen changes other than specified as included in the rental
- Garden & Pool Maintenance as required
- Basic welcome hamper supplied on arrival (drinking water, wine, milk, coffee, tea, bread, sugar, salt & pepper, local cheese, seasonal fruit, guest soaps & lavatory paper, essential cleaning products such as washing up liquid, dishwasher & washing machine detergents, spare electrical bulbs, candles & matches, mosquito repellent, charcoal for barbeque use)
- Late arrivals between 21:00 – 23:00 hours @ surcharge of €50, paid in advance
- Extra cleaning @ €15 p/hour, paid locally
- Cook or Chef service, paid locally
- Food shopping with home delivery, paid locally
- Babysitting, paid locally
- Supplement for pool heating @ €300 p/week, paid locally
- Supplement for fireplace logs & underfloor heating for winter rentals (January, February, March, November & December) @ €100 p/week, paid locally
- Bikes can be hired locally, paid locally
- Walking distance: there are a number of basic cafés, restaurants, supermarkets and small shops selling freshly caught fish and locally produced vegetables in the vicinity!
- Praia do Pego (beach): 400 metres
- Praia do Carvalhal (beach): 3 kms
- Carvalhal Village (shops & restaurants): 3 kms
- Comporta (a few trendy shops, restaurants and basic services): 14 kms
- Nearest hipper market at Grandola: 28 kms
- Troia Golf Course: 30 kms
- Alcacer do Sal: 45 kms
- Lisbon Airport: 1 ½ hour drive
2023 RENTAL PRICES IN EUROS
24 June – 1 September
8 guests @ €13,625 p/week
29 April – 23 June & 2 – 29 September
8 guests @ €8,625 p/week
1 – 28 May & 30 September – 3 November
8 guests @ €7,375 p/week
1 January – 31 March & 4 November – 31 December
8 guests @ €6,875 p/week
Extra Guests 9th & 10th on Request!
- Minimum 1-week rentals with Saturday changeovers preferred
- Check-in between 16:00 – 21:00 hours; check-out before 11:00 hours; when possible to arrange, late arrivals between 21:00 – 23:00 hours subject to a surcharge of €50; no check-ins after 23:00 hours
- No more than 10 guests accepted, including infants/babies, no pets & strictly no smoking indoors (penalty equal to security deposit)
- Extra services are subject to availability and should be booked well in advance especially in high season; no credit cards accepted locally, only cash
- Non-refundable rental deposit of 30% required to reserve the property
- Rental balance due 6 weeks prior to start date of rental, not refundable after this date
- Security deposit of €1,000 to be paid in advance of rental – this amount minus any applicable charges is refundable at the end of the holiday
Please complete this form with your basic requirements. We aim to respond all enquiries within 24 hours; a bit longer if your request arrives over a weekend.
Alternatively, if you want to provide more detailed information regarding your requirements, please e-mail us: email@example.com