Offering very spacious laid back luxury, this Comporta beach villa has a heated pool and large sun-deck terrace, located only a short walk away to Pego beach.
Designed for relaxed living and enjoying the great outdoors, Lavandula I looks onto quiet rural fields near the beaches of Pego and Carvalhal and is the perfect luxury holiday home for a large family or friends get together. For extra large parties, the villa can be rented together with Lavandula II for 8 guests , located right next door.
The accommodation at this villa is spread over four Comporta style buildings grouped around a central courtyard with various chill-out terraces. The main house hosts the main social areas and opens onto an outdoor dining area and the large sun-deck terrace with bar and swimming pool; whilst the 4 cabanas house the 3 double and 2 twin en-suite bedrooms, one of them also enjoys a roof terrace. The grounds of white-gold sand planted with olive trees, decked pathways and a central fountain, are particularly magical when all floodlit at night.
Lavandula I is equipped with mod cons such as Wi-Fi and Apple TV, as well as having ceiling fans and mosquito netting on all the doors and windows. A choice of board games, table tennis and bikes are available for guests to use.
Comporta’s barefoot chic atmosphere is considered one of the best holiday destinations in Europe. A 10-minute rural walk will take you to Pego beach or you can explore the area by bike. You can enjoy a game of table tennis at the villa, learn to surf at the local school on Carvalhal beach, or go horse riding at “Cavalos na Areia”. Comporta village with its hippy-chic shops and a wider range of restaurants is located 11 kms drive away.
WARNING NOTES: Due to some unprotected drops from exterior terraces and stairs, young children need to be supervised!
- Main House – Open plan kitchen and dinning room with fireplace, opening onto a covered terrace with two different dining areas (for 10 or 18 guests). Guest WC. Very spacious living room with fireplace as well as games table.
- Cabana A – Bedroom Suite 1 (built-in double bed of 180×200 cm) with dressing room and bathroom (bathtub & walk-in rain shower), as well as an outdoor shower. Connecting corridor to Bedroom Suite 2 (twin beds of 100×200 cms which can be made up as a double) with en-suite shower bathroom (walk-in rain shower). Chill-out terrace with shaded day bed. Roof terrace.
- Cabana B – Bedroom Suite 3 (built-in double bed of 180×200 cm) with dressing room, shower bathroom (walk-in rain shower) and office. Chill-out terrace with shaded day bed.
- Cabana C – Bedroom Suite 4 (twin beds of 90×200 cms which can be made up as a double) with en-suite shower bathroom (walk-in rain shower). Shared TV/play room (equipped w/small fridge, microwave & washbasin). Bedroom Suite 5 is ideal for children (built-in twin beds of 90×200 cms) with en-suite bathroom (bathtub with handheld & rain shower). Chill-out terrace with shaded day bed.
- Bedroom & bathroom linen is changed once a week
- Baby cot (w/linen) & high chair on request, free of charge
- Hairdryers provided
- Free WiFi available throughout
- Apple TV & Ipod Docking
- Ceiling fans and mosquito netting on all the doors and windows
- Kitchen equipment with electric cooker & oven, American style fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee machine, blender, dishwasher plus an air-conditioned larder
- Swimming pool (15×4 metres & depth of 1,50 metres) w/roman steps & electric cover; poolside shower & WC; poolside furniture & towels provided every 2/3 days; pool heating included as required; poolside bar
- BBQ/outdoor fireplaces
- A range of board games & table tennis are available for guests to use as well as the owners personal bikes (including 2 electric), but guests must sign a disclaimer to use
- Keeping the villa cool there are ceiling fans in the communal areas and bedrooms as well as mosquito netting on all the doors and windows, so that they can be left open; whilst logs are supplied to use on open fireplaces in the colder months
- Electric gate & private parking for 3 cars
- Daily Housekeeping (4 hours p/day, Mondays to Saturdays)
- Garden & Pool Maintenance once a week
- Basic welcome hamper supplied on arrival (drinking water, wine, milk, coffee, tea, bread, honey, sugar, salt & pepper, local cheese, seasonal fruit, guest soaps & lavatory paper, essential cleaning products such as washing up liquid, dishwasher & washing machine detergents, spare electrical bulbs, candles & matches, mosquito repellent, charcoal for barbeque use)
- Personal laundry
- Extra cleaning
- Cook service & food shopping
- Praia do Pego (beach): 1,5 kms
- Praia do Carvalhal (beach): 1,6 kms
- Carvalhal Village (basic cafés, restaurants & bars, supermarkets & small shops selling freshly caught fish & locally grown vegetables): 1,8 kms
- Comporta (trendy shops, restaurants & other basic services): 11 kms
- Grandola (nearest hyper market): 25 kms
- Troia Golf Course: 25 kms
- Alcacer do Sal: 35 kms
- Lisbon Airport: 135 kms
13 July – 7 September: €15,000 p/week
15 June – 13 July & 7 – 28 September: €12,500 p/week
Other Periods:€9,375 p/week
2020 EARLY BIRD SPECIAL OFFER: 2019 rates apply for 2020 bookings confirmed with deposit paid by 31st of August 2019 (High Season excluded)!
- Two week rentals preferred between 27 July – 24 August & 1 week minimum rental applies other periods; Saturday change-overs preferred
- Extra services on request, are subject to availability and should be booked well in advance especially in high season
- Check-in after 16:00 hours; check-out before 10:00 hours
- No smoking (outdoor only) & no pets
- Parties for more than extra capacity on request
- 30% non-refundable rental deposit required to reserve the property
- Balance due 6 weeks prior to start date of rental
- Security deposit of €3,000 to be paid in advance of rental; in exceptional cases & when pre-arranged, the security deposit can be paid at the property – this amount minus any applicable charges is refundable at the end of the hol