A stylish design villa perfect for family and friends’ holidays on Comporta’s exclusive stretch of coastline.
The White Villa is a contemporary Comporta vacation home offering well equipped and spacious accommodation, ideal for family and friends’ holidays.
This modern and stylish design villa features a large open plan living/dining and kitchen room with sliding glass doors to a relaxing decked terrace, shaded by a white pergola – perfect for outdoor meals and lounging with family and friends, whilst the young ones swim in the pool or play in the lawn garden! There are 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms with all the rooms opening onto the garden. In the main living room stunning photography adorns the walls. Air conditioning/heating are included, as well as a fireplace stove, so the White Villa is suitable for year-round rentals.
The villa totals 170 sq metres and sits within 750 sq metres of private grounds in a tranquil neighbourhood surrounded by similar properties, whilst enjoying views over rural fields and a pine forest.
The region’s best beaches are only a short drive away or bike ride between rice paddies – bicycles are provided at the villa. White Villa guests will be able to cycle to the popular Praia do Carvalhal and Praia do Pego beaches, which are are very close.
Located 1 1/2 hours south of Lisbon where the Sado River meets the ocean, the region of Comporta is famed for its thatched cabanas, storks and rice farming. This charming setting is ideal for both lazy or active holidays. You can go horse riding or play golf nearby and learn to surf or stand-up paddling on local beaches. Or simply sit back and watch the sunset from one of the local beach bars.
- Spacious open plan room for living and dining with a feature fireplace, plus kitchen with breakfast bar
- Decked terrace covered by a shady pergola for outdoor meals and chilling out
- Two double bedrooms (bed size 160×200 cms), each with an en-suite shower bathroom
- Two twin bedrooms (2 beds size 90×200 cms), sharing a shower bathroom
- Bedroom & bathroom linen changed once a week
- Hairdryers are provided
- Baby cot (w/linen) & highchair on request, free of charge
- Air conditioning & heating available throughout
- Block-out blinds in the bedrooms & easy to operate sliding windows with mosquito nets throughout, so that they can be left open
- Satelitte TV
- WiFi available throughout
- Kitchen equipment includes electric hob & oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, capsule coffee maker
- Larder with washing machine
- Swimming pool w/roman steps (size 8×3 metres, 1,70 metres deep) poolside furniture, pool towels provided 1 p/guest p/week
- Available for guest enjoyment: board games, football goalpost, beach padel rackets & bikes
- Parking for two cars inside property walls
- Meet & Greet + Daily Housekeeping once a week with household linen change
- Pool & Gardening Maintenance (once a week)
- Basic welcome hamper supplied on arrival (red & white wine, juices, milk, butter, eggs, regional cheeses, olive oil & vinegar, salt & pepper, local fresh bread & biscuits, guest soaps & lavatory paper, essential cleaning products such as washing up liquid, dishwasher & washing machine detergents, electric torch, candles & matches and mosquito repellent)
- Extra maid service, paid locally
- We can arrange a series of bespoke experiences locally such as horseback riding, surf lessons, a boat fishing trip on the Sado estuary or an off-road adventure (E-bikes, 4×4 vehicle, hiking or canoeing amongst the paddy fields)
- Yoga & massages
- Home catering
- Carregueira de Brejos de Cima village (basic cafés/restaurants): walking distance
- Carvalhal village (basic cafés, restaurants & bars, supermarkets & small shops selling freshly caught fish & locally grown vegetables): 2,5 kms
- Comporta (trendy shops, restaurants & other basic services): 8 kms
- Grandola (nearest hypermarket): 24 kms
- Praia do Carvalhal (beach): 6,5 kms
- Praia do Pego (beach): 8 kms
- Aberta Nova (beach): 27 kms
- Troia Golf Course: 22,5 kms
- Alcacer do Sal: 36,5 kms
- Lisbon Airport: 123 km
2023 RENTAL PRICES IN EUROS
15 July – 1 September: €8,750 p/week
1 – 14 July: €7,875 p/week
17-30 June & 2-15 September: €7,000 p/week
1-16 June & 16-30 September: €6,125 p/week
Christmas, 17-31 December: €5,315 p/week
1 April – 31 May & 1 – 31 October: €4,875 p/week
1 January – 31 March & 1 November – 16 December: €4,125 p/week
- Minimum 1-week rentals with Saturday change-overs apply between 17 June – 15 September; minimum 3 nights pro-rated rentals apply during other periods
- Check-in after 16:00 hours & check-out before 10:00 hours
- No parties for more than full capacity, not pets & strictly no smoking indoors (penalty equal to security deposit)
- Extra services are subject to availability and should be booked well in advance especially in high season; no credit cards accepted locally, only cash
- Non-refundable rental deposit of 30% required to reserve the property
- Rental balance due 6 weeks prior to start date of rental, not refundable after this date
- Security deposit of €750 to be paid in advance of rental – this amount minus any applicable charges is refundable at the end of the holiday
Please complete this form with your basic requirements. We aim to respond all enquiries within 24 hours; a bit longer if your request arrives over a weekend.
Alternatively, if you want to provide more detailed information regarding your requirements, please e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org